Sunday, June 13, 2010

Doctor Who Scarf WIP

This is my progress so far on my Who scarf:



I think I'm about a third of the way through. It's good TV knitting!

There is also some exciting news on the shop front. My Sheer laceweight yarn is featured in the new (July 2010) issue of Let's Knit magazine:



I was thrilled to be asked to contribute to the feature on laceweight yarns. The skein in question (Stargazing) has now sold, but my repeatable colourway "Space Odyssey" is very similar.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:16 am, June 16, 2010, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Well done on the yarn thing! That is fab :-)

 
At 9:20 pm, June 23, 2010, Blogger Daisy said...

Eeek, I've got a feeling the newly-acquired husband might like a Doctor Who scarf. That's fantastic about your yarn too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home