Thursday, November 26, 2009

Feather scarf

This blog is starting to resemble buses - nothing for ages then two turn up at once.

My latest FO is the Feather Scarf, knit in Artesano Alpaca Inca Cloud. This is a dream to knit with, it's so soft. It does shed a little though! The fabric opened up a lot on blocking, going from 44" to 52" long. I used a little less than two skeins, and the scarf was knit on 4mm needles.



Last night I cast on for a pair of Cranford Mitts. This is now a p/hop pattern so I will be sure to make a donation once I've finished them. Not much progress to show but I do love these colours - Mysteron (grey) and Smile in Yarn Yard Hug organic merino (something like a sport weight).

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, November 26, 2009, Blogger acrylik said...

Oooh, your feather scarf is lovely, looks very soft.

 
At 10:25 pm, November 26, 2009, Blogger Sarah said...

Love that scarf pattern, not seen that before - and the colour combo for the Cranford mitts is wonderful.

 
At 1:44 pm, November 27, 2009, Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks for including the link to the Cranford mitts! ANother one to add to the queue...

 
At 2:13 pm, November 27, 2009, Blogger Linda said...

More lovely knits! I especially like your Clapotis as the colours are fab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home