Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sirdar cardigan in Calico

Finished last Bank Holiday Monday and added to Ravelry a week or so later. I'm adding it here as it has been a WIP on the sidebar for a while!





Details are on Ravelry. I'm very pleased with the finished item, and particularly pleased with the seaming, which I tend to take my time over and it does pay dividends. Sirdar Calico is a lovely yarn to use and knits up into a soft fabric.

I'm not sure what the future of this blog will be, as I tend to post and update my projects on Ravelry these days, and don't have time to duplicate information over here. If it's a choice between knitting time, and sitting updating the blog, I'd rather knit! In any event the blog will stay around, I may or may not update it, but I'm not going to delete it. I'm also way behind on other blogs, even with whip-up posts removed there are well over 400 new posts showing on Bloglines. It's probably a time to admit that I can't keep up with everything I might like to, and with the best will in the world I won't be able to read every post properly. I'll drop by when I can though!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:30 am, September 17, 2008, Blogger Kath said...

There are just too many things that need doing and not enough hours in the day. I find things the same - Rav is usually the first port of call and blogs usually rarely get a look in! It's a shame as I usually get so distracted on Rav that I rarely seem to catch up with folks on there. Nice to see you posting and love the FO!

 
At 1:59 pm, September 17, 2008, Blogger Daisy said...

I know the feeling! There just aren't enough hours in the day to keep on top of everything.

 
At 3:42 pm, September 17, 2008, Blogger Linda said...

I am having trouble too, there are just too many nice things to look at on the computer! I just do what I can and give up if it eats into my knitting time!!!
I love the top, it looks great on you.

 
At 6:54 pm, September 18, 2008, Blogger acrylik said...

Beautiful cardigan, gorgeous colour and it's so feminine - love it!

 
At 11:35 pm, September 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous top. I struggle keeping up on blogs too and updating mine. Too much knitting and yarn dyeing.

 
At 6:30 pm, December 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - what a lot of gorgeous knitting to look at in one post! I totally know what you mean about hours in the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home