Saturday, November 24, 2007

PIF gift!

I received a lovely PIF gift this week from Piglottie:



A fabby project bag made from one of Kaffe Fassett's amazing fabrics, and two handmade Piglottie Productions cards! I loved the first bag that Piglottie made for a swap in reds, yellows and oranges, and I was made up to receive one of my own. Thanks again PL, it really made my day!

I wish I was having some measure of success with my own PIF project plans though! I think I have settled on a pattern now, but not after much cursing at my own knitting ability this week - possibly the onset of a bit of a cold going through me.

Anyway - here's some pretty yarn!





Top to bottom - Posh Yarn Lucia in "Gigue", Posh Yarn Helena in "Evocative", and yarn Yard sock in "Sandstorm" with a 50g contrast skein of "Bitter Chocolate". Yummy! I bought enough Helena to make a tank top as I loved the muted colours and the idea just crept into my head ;-)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:21 pm, November 24, 2007, Blogger Piglottie said...

I'm glad you like your bag, and it was fun making it for you. I love the new yarn :)

 
At 10:42 am, November 25, 2007, Blogger Sussex Yorkie said...

All looks very nice.

 
At 2:26 pm, November 25, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh looks lovely - I find it particularly exciting as Piglottie is my lovely PIFer too - just need to rescue my parcel from the Post Office!

 
At 5:04 pm, November 26, 2007, Blogger acrylik said...

What an amazing bag - just beautiful. And all that gorgeous yarn to drool over too... :D

 
At 2:40 pm, November 27, 2007, Blogger Donna said...

The hat, the bag, the yarn, ooooooooohhhh, yummy!!

 
At 11:30 am, November 28, 2007, Blogger T said...

I just love PL's bags, they're fab! I have a FQ of that fabric in greens which I keep to look at :D
Mmmm, yarn.

 
At 4:26 am, December 01, 2007, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Oooh, pretty bag! And hats! And yarn! Being away for two weeks makes me a little behind...(if only my behind was little! lOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home