Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tweedy

A tweedy WIP to be more precise. I've started the Central Park Hoodie at long last, after wanting to knit it all last winter. The yarn is Rowanspun Aran in "Hardy", and I love working with it. I can see I need to "collect" some more!



My other WIPs are slumbering, although Yelena is slowly being completed piece by piece. I also have a mystery WIP OTN of course, and another completed which I'm really pleased with, but must stay secret for the time being.

I did make a second batch of innocent hats recently, I'm planning on making 20 in total this year I think.



Many many thanks to the folks who have signed up to my PIF - gilraen, hazy and blog-blethers! Please head over to one of their blogs if you would like to join the PIF exchange, I believe they all have a space left at the moment!

I've been slowly adding my stash on to Ravelry this week, after completing the projects, and it's driving me a little scatty! I'm cross referencing with my yarn spreadsheet and keep finding yarn I thought I had photos of which mysteriously don't appear in my Flickr sets *tears a bit more hair out LOL*. I've not had much chance to go pattern browsing and add to my queue yet, which is one thing I really do enjoy. I think the queue will be a better tool than my current spreadsheet for future projects.

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At 9:10 pm, September 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice green colour. I'm in love with green these days. And love your little hats.

 
At 9:33 pm, September 22, 2007, Blogger Linda said...

Oh, I love the aran in Hardy. I wish i had bought that instead of Gables! The hats are great. Enjoy Ravelry, I want to be on there but I think I have about 9000 in front of me!!

 
At 12:51 am, September 23, 2007, Blogger blog-blethers said...

Ooooh, Central Park is looking fab and perfect timing for the change in weather we've had this week! Hardy is a stunning shade - I've bought some of this aran but in a dark purpley colour.

I'm so pleased to be part of your PIF ... I'm like a 'big kid at christmas':)

 
At 9:45 am, September 23, 2007, Blogger Hellbelle said...

Good luck with the hats!

The cables are looking great.

 
At 3:14 pm, September 23, 2007, Blogger Jo028 said...

I keep eyeing up that shade on Cucumberpatch, it's looking fab so far. Mine in YT aran in Hero is moving closer up the to-knit list! Love your Colinette stash, I'm still miffed at them for not going to the NEC :( Super dooper smoothie hats too.

 
At 5:20 pm, September 23, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

The CPH looks great so far. It is going to lovely in that colour. Plus the yarn is so cosy once it's knitting up.

 
At 2:32 am, September 24, 2007, Blogger Joy said...

CPH is going to look wonderful. It's such a great pattern.

Co-incidentally I am sitting at work at the moment in mine as it gets so cold here at night.

The little hats are fab :-)

I keep meaning to add more photos to Ravelry but get sidetracked.

 
At 10:43 am, September 24, 2007, Blogger T said...

That CPH is going to be lovely, I'm glad you have it started :-)

 
At 1:38 pm, September 24, 2007, Blogger artyfartykat said...

Central Park looks gorgeous, I love the colour and texture of the yarn.
Those little hats look so cute in a row!
I haven't done much on the stash bit on Ravelry, I need to get organised! But I love the patterns section, great ideas.

 
At 8:33 pm, September 24, 2007, Blogger Seahorse said...

CPH is looking great in Hardy. Might have to get some of that myself. I don't have much left to do on my CPH and have been thinking of getting it out to finish up for winter :)

 
At 3:14 pm, September 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you do it to tease me!!! You know how I covet the wonderful greens you choose!
I am Innocently hat making too! I find I can make one each time I stop for a cuppa. Well thats my excuse anyway!

 
At 7:06 pm, September 25, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

Ah you know my love for that yarn - now I don't have it in that colourway - maybe I should add some to my collection :)

Your Innocent hats are great, I made a start on some in the summer but must get a few more done before the deadline.

 
At 12:37 am, September 27, 2007, Blogger Piglottie said...

I love the colour of your CPH. I too have some Rowanspun, the DK and Aran. I think the yardage is amazing and its such a bargain.

 
At 2:09 pm, September 27, 2007, Blogger Kath said...

Great colour for CPH - really zingy! Love the wee hats as well - great chance to play around with stash!

 
At 12:16 pm, September 30, 2007, Blogger Liz said...

Your hoodie is looking great! I love that yarn as well, and you just can't go wrong with green in my opinion!

 
At 9:01 am, October 02, 2007, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Your CPH is coming along so beautifully! I've been eyeing this pattern for a long time already, I will *so* have to knit it this winter! The yarn you're using seems to be particularly yummy to work with, and I absolutely adore the colour!
And your innocent hats - my gosh, how adorable!!!

 
At 11:29 am, October 03, 2007, Blogger artyfartykat said...

Love Hardy! What a gorgeous colour.
The hats look so cute, I love to see all the variations in pattern and colour.
I've decided Ravelry eats time! You think you've only been on half an hour, but when you look at the clock, three hours have gone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home