Monday, July 10, 2006

Finished Odessa

My third Odessa, in RYC Cashsoft DK - I was going to have this one but have decided it doesn't really suit me, so it will follow the first two to Caps for a Cure. I'm going to make Blanche next for the group using Cotton Fleece, this is the current KAL along with Shedir, which I'm not sure I'm going to attempt just yet :-)



I picked up a snippet about slipping stitches in slip 1, k2tog, psso, on the Angel Yarns forum. The first stitch is slipped purlwise, which I had never seen written anywhere, I've tried it on this hat and maybe quite by chance, or maybe because of this, I think it looks neater on the decrease rounds. It certainly stops the slipped stitch overlapping and makes it easier to pass over.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:47 pm, July 10, 2006, Blogger Coarine said...

your Odessa is beautiful, that is a nice shade of green!!

 
At 5:08 am, July 11, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Yours turned out wonderful! I made one in that color for Mandy, but my knitting is not that good.

 
At 8:34 am, July 11, 2006, Blogger Rain said...

It's lovely in that clour. Yours looks so neat, I cringe at how badly mine came out. Thanks for passing on the tip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home