Friday, April 21, 2006

Sgt. Pepper Jacket Knitalong

Ladies and gentlemen, may we proudly present the Sgt. Pepper Jacket Knitalong!

I've long admired Anna's Sgt. Pepper jacket pattern, then nanatoo said she was going to make it, so of course I had to join in :-) We decided to set up a knitalong and already have another taker!

The knitalong is open to anyone making, or about to make, the jacket, and there is no end date, just an ongoing KAL. If you'd like to join there are instructions on the blog itself.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:02 pm, April 21, 2006, Blogger sal the spider said...

What a fabulous pattern ! When I've lost eight stone I'll join the KAL :-) Well four at least.......
Sal x
ps Love the teeny tote, I've got into knitting tiny amulet/treasure bags, they're so sweet!

 
At 8:03 pm, April 21, 2006, Blogger Rain said...

I rememebr first seeig that jacket and thinking it was fabulous. I can't wait to see all of your versions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home