Saturday, February 04, 2006

Boa progress - almost done

The five central stitches were cast off this afternoon, and I've stitched one side so far. Knitting was accompanied by the DVD of "Doctor Who and the Green Death", one of the classic Jon Pertwee stories. I remember this scaring me when it was first shown, I must have been something like 5 years old!

Here's the boa earlier today before I finished knitting, showing the balls of yarn too:



Stitch detail (no clicky):



Hopefully I'll be able to do the unravelling bit tonight. I'm looking forward to that - somehow, deliberately unravelling knitting to make a finished object is kind of appealing :-)

I've also joined Mandy's Caps For A Cure group today :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:06 pm, February 05, 2006, Blogger acrylik said...

The boa has come along so well, looking forward to seeing it when it is finished. Gorgeous new additions to your stash too, I love the colourways.

Re: your comment over on my blog - did you by any chance have your ring made by Vin Bootle? We did too - we fell in love with the Brigante 8 design - we always have comments on how unusual our rings are. Yes, definitely visit Knaresborough when you get the chance, it was my first visit to the town and I was very impressed.

 
At 4:13 pm, February 05, 2006, Blogger Minnieknits said...

Ohh pink, pink , pink - I love it - can't wait to see the FO !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home