Saturday, January 21, 2006

1x1 rib hat progress

Here's the poor orphaned photo from the previous post!



Not very exciting to look at really, but I couldn't leave it out of the photo-shoot. It's slow going though, I find, using 12" circs and 1x1 ribbing. It makes a lovely soft warm fabric though. I'm determined to finish it and wear it! Next up are some hand/wrist-warmers in the same yarn. Both very practical and needed items for me as I can't set foot out of the house from October/November to at least March without a hat!

Does anyone else have terrible trouble with the validation graphics used in places like Blogger and YahooGroups? It took me three tries to join UKHK as each time I thought I had the correct letters and numbers, it returned me to the same page "try again". I can't read the blasted things! The letters are too skewed around. Thankfully the ones on Blogger seem to be mostly very legible (and yes I do wear glasses to use the computer!).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:58 am, January 22, 2006, Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Hi Erin, I forgot to say the yarn is Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in black. It looks dark grey due to the camera flash :-) I had this left over from the Hufflepuff scarf, which was originally going to be reverse colours.

 
At 11:49 am, January 22, 2006, Blogger Rain said...

It looks great, all that rib would have driven me nuts.

 
At 8:02 pm, January 22, 2006, Blogger yarnivorous said...

pretty pretty stash enhancement! And isn't it nice to have a soft, warm hat?
I sometimes get the validation stuff wrong too, especially when they put a horizontal bar through a slanted letter or number - eg is that a 7 or a 1 or an L or a T?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home