Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wendy Shimmer Scarf

Here is my first completed Christmas gift, finished on Saturday:

Yarn: Wendy Shimmer, 2 x 50g balls
Shade: Regal
Size: just over 4 inches wide and approx. 4 feet long

I already had this yarn in my stash, just enough for a child's scarf. There is still some Bordeaux Shimmer in there!



No clicky pic as it doesn't add anything - even right by the window in daylight, the camera still insisted it needed the flash. The best representation of the actual colour is at top left of the scarf.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:22 pm, October 19, 2005, Blogger Diane said...

It's pink! and therfore it's brill!Every girls just gotta love anything thats any shade of pink :)

 
At 2:50 pm, October 19, 2005, Blogger Uknitty said...

Hah thats ironic, I was thinking about sending you some shimmer as your "prize". Ok I am going to have a slight change in plan but will get somthing in the post to you tomorrow :)

 
At 11:29 am, October 22, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the scarf, it looks like the Breast Cancer Ribbon from the pic.
Also love the multi-coloured scarf and beanie further down your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home