Wednesday, October 05, 2005

There and back again

A quick posting to wave and say I'm still here, returned from holiday and catching up with things slowly!

Thanks so much for the recent comments folks. I will have updates on knitting progress, and a few pictures from Portmeirion, shortly.

I decided to change the template to something more minimal, although I'm aiming to "tweak" it a bit and create a title graphic as soon as possible. It's odd, I've had a website since 1996, but blogs are still fairly mysterious to me - I feel like a complete newbie at times! Still need to find out what things like Bloglines and RSS feeds are ...

In yarn news, I just took the plunge and ordered yarn for the Dr Who scarf and a Gryffindor PoA scarf. Pics of this and the yarn I bought on holiday are forthcoming!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 pm, October 06, 2005, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Different template! I thought I had loaded the wrong site at first.
I am going to put my yarnivorous graphic up on my blog when I get around to it. It just hasn't happened yet. There are some skins around for blogs too but I again had the blahs and couldn't be bothered working them out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home