Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mr Benn! And a fox!

Well YAY, I just got the HMV email newsletter and the classic childrens' animated series "Mr Benn" has been released on DVD! I have been griping about this for years! I don't think I can wait until Christmas. I am so happy I think I might try to find the Mr Benn music for a mobile phone ringtone :-D

Another amazing thing happened today. I was driving to work not long after 8am this morning, and a fox ran across the dual carriageway about 100 yards in front of me. We so rarely actually see foxes here although we have plenty of fields and countryside in general around us. It was definitely a fox, a reddish coat, distinctive pointy head and the most wonderful white-tipped bushy tail. I'm so glad there wasn't much traffic around - I would hate to try and cross that road myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home