Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sorted

Good thing I bought red and gold yarn then!




I'm from Gryffindor!

Hogwart's Sorting Hat Quiz

made by The Genki Gang



My first pair of Addi circulars arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd get some practice in before I started the scarf proper. The join on the first few rows is, er, a bit diabolical, but once I realised the mistake it looked fine after that. I love that you just have to do knit stitches and you get stockinette :-)

I also won me the skein winder on ebay - for just over 13 UKP. They sell for over 30 UKP new and this looks new. Hoorah! I am almost ready to wind a new skein of Giotto too.

Got me four of the Colinette pattern books yesterday, including Artyfacts which is hats, scarves, bags and mittens. This is all in preparation for a trip to their HQ in September while we are in Wales :-) I love the Point 5 yarn, knitted on 12mm needles.

Snagged a reasonable bargain on ebay again today - 500g of Noro Kureyon for 37 UKP - it normally sells for about 4.50 UKP for 50g. Shade 157 which is purples, rusts, greens etc. and looks gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home