Monday, August 29, 2005

Gryff scarf progress - 12 stripes

Scarf progress so far, 12 stripes out of 19 done (just started the 13th). You can see the not-quite-jogless jogs on the colour changes, however they probably look better than if I hadn't attempted to make them jogless!



In other news, my lower back has been grumbling somewhat of late. I suspect it has something to do with the germs we currently have floating around the house. DH has had a persistent cold and it most certainly went through me (again!) last Wednesday. Summer colds are most evil. This morning I woke up with a very stiff neck on the right hand side. It refuses to respond to the neck exercises the physio taught me a few months ago. If it thinks it's going to stop me knitting, it is sadly mistaken :-)

I did a tension swatch yesterday with the Cashmerino, in 1x1 rib. It looks lovely knitted up, and feels wonderful to knit with. I went back to my scarf and the yarn felt very odd in comparison. It's 75/25 acrylic/wool though, so not really in the same league!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home