Friday, August 12, 2005

Circular knitting practice

Here's what I ended up with from my circular knitting practice. Using the rainbow acrylic, cheap n cheerful, I seamed the top and sewed on two plaits, one on each top corner :-) No pattern, no planning, but it's ever so comfortable! I'm also glad I did this before starting on the Gryffindor PS/CoS scarf.

Apologies for the lurid glowing colour scheme, I tried to get a decent photo of me wearing it and failed miserably, so I took this indoors with camera flash. Honestly, it doesn't glow in the dark ...



I'm curious about casting-off in the round, because I ended up with the cast-off not joined together, and I'm durned if I can find any hints about CO in the round. OK, you can fix it, but if there's something handy-dandy to prevent it I'm all ears.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:00 am, August 16, 2005, Blogger yarnivorous said...

I love the way the colours have pooled making the zigzags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home