Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ruffles

I took the photos at the weekend but this is the first chance I've had to post them.

Firstly the rainbow baggie, I hit upon the perfect edging for the flap - a ruffle. Thanks to Knitty and Knitting on the Edge here it is:



My almost-6-year-old niece liked the baggie so I am knitting one whilst on holiday, it will be different but it will have ruffles!

Stash enhancement: first Adriafil Graphic (from the Woolly Workshop) in shade 87, gorgeous:


Then some limey green Fantazie eyelash yarn from eBay:



We have been having some gorgeous weather after almost a week of cloudy cooler weather. It was in the mid to high 20s at the weekend and has been in the low 20s all week so far, yey! The chinchillas are less impressed with it being warmer, they just flop out and sleep.

Ooh, almost forgot, the scarf is nearing completion, it is just over 50 inches and needs to be around 66. Hoping to finish it before I trog off on holiday!

(On about my fourth edit!) My needles arrived very quickly from Kangaroo, and the River John birch needles are gorgeous. I can foresee more of these being acquired.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:31 am, June 25, 2005, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Cool baggie! Noice stash enhancement :-)
I must update my blog links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home